Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Thank you for the links, they were very helpful :sun2
I got back from Tasia Maris Gardens on 26th May, you will love it there. Food is good, eat and drink as much as you like, rooms are spotless. The entertainment guy Georgi is great, tries to get you involved in everything. Im jealous, I want to go back ;) Think the sunbeds were 2.50 euros on Sandy Bay beach.
Thanks Safetymatt am really looking forward to going now, another question for you, can you reccommend a room number or do they all have pool views also do any have sea views? Thank you :cheers
They dont all have pool views, I think numbers 1 - 22 are the blocks in from of the pool, I was in 22a which was a ground floor and it walked right on to the baby pool, which was ideal for the kids. not sure when you are going but maybe a couple of months before you go you could email them reservations@tasiamarishotels.com
and request a apartment number.
Thanks again Safetymatt, will definately E Mail them and request an apartment with a pool view :sun2
HI all, just waiting to book for the Tasia Maris Gardens apartments for Aug 2012, for myself, hubby and 3 kids (16,14 and 11yrs) any info re places to visit? Is the waterpark worth a visit? What are the apartments, food, entertainment like at the Tasia Maris?
Cheers
I can't advise you about your hotel but the waterpark is definately worth a visit. Its the best one I've been to in Europe (but not cheap!)
Hi dorny, Re Ayia Napa waterpark, it is expensive as children over 12 are classed as adults but if you or your hubby go to pay and ask for 2 adults and 3 children, they don't question their ages (we did this with my children age 14 & 12 after been told by my friend) This saves a lot of money especially as you have to pay for lockers and you can't take your own food or drinks in.

PS Don't try to walk round barefoot, the floor is scorching so remember to take cheap primark flipflops that you can leave beside each slide.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.