Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hi Kazi I've had a look at the map I have and I think the hotel Rialto looks very near those apartments. The Nereo doesnt look too far away either. have a look at http://www.benidorm-spotlight.com there are maps there showing where hotels are.
Hi Kaz

The Dalmatas is also very close to these apartments. The Rialto is also close and is a nice hotel having stayed there last year. I would say they are both about an equal distance away.

Michelle :)
Thanks Serena and Benidorm90. All of those 3 look like good hotels - now I'm off to find the prices!

:thanks
When I was in Benidorm in January the Rialto was closed off completely and was a massive building site. Balconies and all were ripped off.

Notice outside said it was a major renovation (the first since 1984!)

Not sure when its reopening
Edit to add..

Its not the Rialto thats closed. Got the hotels mixed up.

Its the hotel opposite the Levante Lux (not the Bermuda, the one along from there)

Its a well known hotel, ut I've forgotten the name!
i was in benidorm in april and the rialto was open. however they were building 2 large apartment blocks next to it and most nights they were working until ten or even eleven oclock was quite noisy
if you mean the Gala Placida that was getting done up for a number of years but it is open now, i stayed in the levant lux aprts in april this year
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.