Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
keith99,

Are there not two hotels with similar names? There's a Magic Tulip Beach Hotel and Tulip Hotel listed in the Hotel Reviews for Olu Deniz.

Darren
Hi, i've read the reviews but just wanted to know if anyone has any info that hasn't posted a review? The reviews aren't great but then i always believe you take it as it comes, we'll see the best in things anyway. As long as the beer's cold, happy days!

Merged with existing topic. Dazbo HT Mod
My in laws stayed at this hotel in May and they are quite fussy and they said it was a great little hotel!
Cheers Taz_nut, sounds a bit better than i've been reading.
At the end of the day you make of it what you will and lets face it you only have to sleep and shower at the hotel!!

If you have any problems talk to Jack at the bar, I'm sure he will get it sorted for you!
Yeah, totally agree with you. Its the first trip away with my partner and although i've been to many countries, she hasn't and i don't want this little holiday to be a bit of disaster for her. I spend 2 years backpacking in Israel so i'm more than used to sleeping on the floor and living in bad conditions but i want this trip to be nice. Cheers though, i usually make friends with the barman!!!
Been to a lot of countries myself both work and play and Turkey is certainly one of the friendliest countries I've been to. The accommodation is quite basic in some hotels but is in my experience always clean and for the money you pay I have never had any complaints!

Jack is a real character, he worked at the Magic Tulip Beach when we were there in 2006, he is now at the Magic Tulip this year according to the in-laws.

He works stupidly long hours, is good at his job and is always laughing, in fact quite an infectious laugh!!

You'll love it and so will your partner I am sure!
Hi, There are two the magic tulip beach and the magic tulip,which use to be called the tulip about 5 years ago, very confusing!!
we stayed in the magic tulip beach 3 years ago, hotel was ok but the staff did like their footy so not being a fan never stayed around much not really my idea of a relaxing holiday 20 plus blokes getting all ate up over A rsenal or man utd.

but apart from the footy it was ok nothing special.
they did have wooden chalets (sheds) at the rear of the property i did refuse to stay in one of these.
But no problems with the hotel itself rooms were cleaned regularly towels changed so ok on the whole.
i`ve stayed in worse over the years.

But as previously posted it is what you make it.
Hope you have agreat time.

Andy
  • Edited by Glynis HT Admin 2010-07-13 09:04:32
    Edit to get round swear filter
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.