Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi, yes we have stayed there twice now. We last stayed there in May this year. It is a lovely hotel, the only rooms that are not so good are the basement rooms, I think there are two of these and I would not like these as they are below the level of the path. Our room was on the third(top) floor and it was good. Proper shower cublicle in the bathroom, all very clean. The breakfast is turkish buffet, boiled eggs, salads, cheese, bread, sometimes omlettes, sat by the pool.
We went on a trip organised by the hotel in their mini bus and that was a good day out took you all around the area.
Would go back there any time.
thanks for that, we have emailed them to book a room we just have to pay the full amount when we book, is this unusual to pay the full amount
Hi, I don't know the answer to that one as we booked it through Portland holidays. I think it will be fine as they are a lovely family.
i read a review on trip advisor and they said it was an awful hotel , but when i went to havea look at it i was inpressed
hi there
me and my boyfriend stopped at the magic tulip last july and it was lovely it is family run. theres one bloke there who we nicked named ogre ( you will understand when you see him ) cause he tries to be a bit cocky but when you scratch the surface he was nice. the rooms are cleaned every day, the bed linen every other. so long as your not after a palace it was clean and pleasant :)
forgot to ask is it the magic tulip or magic tulip beach your stopping in?
they are run by the same family but tulip beach is bigger didnt stop in that one although you can use the facilities there aswell
thanks for that, it is thew Magic Tulip we are interested in
Please can anyone who has been to the magic tulip beach in olu please write a review for those of us who will be visiting this hotel in the future.
I Have had to cancel my holiday for this year but have rebooked for this hotel next year. As you can imagine i am reading the reviews and messages with quite a lot of envy. I wish you all a great holiday for 2007 and wish i were going myself.

Thanks in advance

Andy & Mel
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.