America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
Mixed Marriage
4 Posts
My ex boyfriend is black and we used to live together in Florida. I can honestly say we never met with any racist comments. There is always going to be the off chance that some idiot will say something but we have that here in the UK too. There is more racism there at the moment directed at the Hispanic community in a similar way to the current anti Arabic/Pakistani feeling in the UK.
Go...have an excellent time!!!
I've seen an awful lot more mixed race families in Florida than in the UK, of all races as well Black, Hispanic, Asian etc etc. The US is of course a nation built and inhabited by immigrants of all races and in my experience seem a lot more tolerant than other countries. Can't say i've ever seen any overt racism at all.
Thanks for the replies. i'm sure we shall have a great time. My daughter will be very happy when she reads the posts.

Once again thenks for taking the time to reply.

shaker
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.