Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
No scotland. Wish I did though.
I got those from another person who is going. Mozaik had emailed them to him i think.
Far as I know they will be putting pics on their site soon and are having an opening party on the 28th May I think.
Anne
Hi Anne,

I lived in Fethiye for 5 years ,worked as a tranfer rep and my last drops were always in Olu, I loved it there but have been back in UK 7 years now.

Can't wait to go back out haven't been out for 3 years and Mosaik looks so gorgeous, is it really going to be as good as the pictures? we have a 1 bed swim up booked we're going for 10 days.

Sue :sun :sun :fly :sun :sun
Hi Anne - could you also email me the pictures you have at email address removed to protect user. Dazbo HT Mod (don't appear to be able to PM). We are also due to stay there in July.

We stayed in Oludeniz last August - a lovely resort.

Thanks

Nick
  • Edited by gillinho 2010-04-28 19:30:54
Will do but canb you PM me. Your email addy has been removed.
Thanks.
Anne
please send me the pics at

thansk
  • Edited by nancy25 2010-04-29 11:15:27
Hello

I am trying to send a personal message but its not letting me!

I would like to see some photos of the development of the hotel?

I'll try again in a mo
Anne sent me the pics if you e mail me at my e mail email address removed for your safety. Dazbo HT Mod i'll send them, they are brilliant
  • Edited by Fiona 2010-05-01 17:46:32
Hi Keddy

I have just sent you an email, so you should have my email address.

Thanks for the quick response, can't wait to see the photos.
Please anyone PM me your email addy if you still need pics.
Anne
Hi all, im off to Mozaik apartments for 2 weeks in june with hubby and kids. We used to stay at the Olu Deniz Resort but the rooms not big enough now my little girl is in a bed.
Does anyone know if it is ready to open on time?, im hoping it looks like it does in the pics.
Does anyone know where in Olu Deniz the hotel is situated?, we know Olu deniz very well
Hi

We are off there too on the 2nd June for a week. I think they are having a big opening party on 29th May so reckon it will be finished. I have some pics from 5 wks ago if you want me to email them to you. Heres a link to the map to show you where it is. It is right behind the Turquoise.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=36.5527152&lon=29.1242731&z=17&l=0&m=b

Think they must be busy as my ddaughter is trying to book for that week and it seems it is full already.

Anne
Hi Anne,
thanks for that. i noticed you had some pics you emailed someone else.
Please could you email me them at sorry, I've had to remove your email address for your security. Dazbo HT Mod

Kind regards
Annissa
Hi Annissa
If you drop me a PM with your email addy i will send them to you.
Anne
hi Anne,
it is saying i dont have the facilities to do a PM

Annissa
missy31,

As a new member, you can't use the PM facilities. However, if stsr would be so kind to send you a PM, you'll then be able to reply.

Darren
Thank you Darren

Hi Anne,
Pls could you send me a PM so i can reply with my email address

Kind Regards
Annissa
PM on way.
I was just told today that it looks fab from a guy over there and that the website pics are very accurate- in fact he says it looks even better in real life!

Roll on the 2nd :sun2

Anne
Hi Anne.
Thanks for pics, cant wait to go on 21st june for 2 weeks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.