Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Not as far as I am aware. We booked our own flight and booked them direct and anyone I have spoken to till now has done the same.
Anne
I'm surprised no tour operators have got in there
Sure they will intime. Maybe because its relatively new. The same people are building another complex nearer the beach for 2011 they were telling us. We will find out more when we are over on June 2nd.
Anne
http://www.buzzytravel.com/OludenizMosaic.htm

Just found this link. It has actual pics of the apartments now as opposed to computer imagery.

Anne
You get around Anne, (in a web forum type way!!)!! :D :wave:

Was a member on here but forgot my user name and password so gave up and rejoined!!
LOL skipping between the two just now getting all the new info before i go.
:D Anne
OMG the actual pics look better than the computer ones :sun
I know and someone actually saw them and said they looked better in real life too.
I so cannot wait!!!!!! :cheers

Anne
I hope you get some new pics we're not going till September, I can't wish the time away till then (because thats our whole summer) but I cant wait!!! :fly
I know. Promise to bring back loads of pics for you though.
:sun2
Anne
well i paid a vist to the mozaik yesterday i can't see how it will all be finished by june but hey ho it has been known
didn't look that great but then its not finished, i could not take any pictures as it had the jandarma all over the joint as all building work should be finished by the 1st of may
hopefully someone else will be able to give another update
:sun2
OMG panicking now due there on June 2nd. I saw some pics and they looked good but hearing someone actually seeing it is worrying. I will let everyone know on my return how things were.
Anne
Hey Anne,

We've seen the pics and they look great, it also looks practically finished, have you looked at the link on the previous post? it goes to a travel company!!!!! me thinks they are trying to sell insurance, holidays etc....don't you worry everything will be fine xxxxxx :cheers
Oh thanks for that. I hadnt noticed. I was severely panicking. The four of us are sooo excited and this had put a bit of a damper on things but your posting has made me feel better ;)

Thanks so much

Anne
its not far off but removed due to potentially libellous content i was looking at it yesterday hopefully it will be finished but seeing the jandarma making everyone leave is a bit concerning but for you i do hope it all gets finished
as they say in turkey anything is possible in turkey
:sun2 i think it is owned by buzz beach bar so it may be worth contacting them direct
Something strange here :really

Just had this posted on the other forum i visit from someone in oludeniz.

Hİ, İ,ve just been to the apartments they wıll be fınıshed on tıme so dont worry, they are fabulous, ı wıll post pıcs here next week once the fınıshıng touches have been added, the sunbeds arrıve tomorrow.

Hope this will reassure everyone that has been as worried as i was.

Anne
Well fully reassured now. Not only from the posting above but also got a lovely email from the owners of Mozaik. See below some of the text from the email -

"I can assure you that all building finished on May 1st. and that the pool is full and waiting for the first person to jump in.
There were no Jandarma round the complex yesterday or the day before ; Actually there had been a bad accident on the road to Fethiye and most of them were there ! The local municipality have inspectors called 'zabita' who would arrive if there were any complaints, not the Jandarma !.
Thank you very much for calling this to our attention. It is really good of you. We are not in the habit of visiting these forums, and would have known nothing about this posting unless you had written"

If anyone needs reassurance I am happy to forward this email onto them.

Anne
Hello All ,

I am Asli, those who will come and stay with us at the Mozaik will know me much better as i will be serving them gladly during their holidays.
We, the working people, were sadly focused to this discussion board as we noticed the previous incorrect and slanderaous post by Maverick 57 on May 22nd.
well i paid a vist to the mozaik yesterday i can't see how it will all be finished by june but hey ho it has been known
didn't look that great but then its not finished, i could not take any pictures as it had the jandarma all over the joint as all building work should be finished by the 1st of may
hopefully someone else will be able to give another update

On 22nd May me and my friends were working at Mozaik we had the pool filled on that day and it looks inredible now, and we had guests as usual, all toured the hotel, took amazing photos, even some booked for 2011...
So please do not panick, we will be posting the latest pictures tomorrow , to set you minds at ease.
We are just working real hard to make your holidays more comfortable.

Best wishes,
Asli Ozbek
F & B
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.