General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
hi, danny boy. I would try thomsons again, perhaps the site was having a funny five minutes when you tried!! I,ve just put in your dates, and luton to corfu for 7 nights and 14 (as you didn't state how many nights)and various holidays are coming up with different date spans. So have another go - hope you find something - dottyg
it's rubbish.
I've found if you type in an actual resort it finds it but if you just do a regular search it never finds everything!!
I agree its pretty poor

Its making me use first choice instead
I dont know why they change it. :que Used to be quite good, they seem to have upgraded the site and now its worse. Whats that all about. :duh
I had a look at Thomson whilst I was checking out summer 09 hols, apart from showing silly prices, it only ever showed a certain selection. I remember last year you could choose from the different Thomson brochures such as Skytours, Family.
I tried to price a holiday as well today for various dates and destinations on Thomson's site and got ' sorry no availability' for every one of them :que
Works fine for me , at least 20 holidays came back for Corfu in the search results.
Just done a regular search.

:que
I think thats the whole point , sometimes it works , sometimes it doesnt...

in any case their holidays vary so wildly in price one day to the next that it`s putting me off using thm at all
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.