General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
cortny thease are the p[rices for using your orange abroad... its not cheap and if you have a laptop with 3 g dongle that can cost up to £5 per Day for 3mb of data

wizard
As Brian has found I don't think it does I'm afraid courtnee. Myeldest son is with Orange and has internet use but he's never used it as I checked with someone who was using theirs on our transfer coach in turkey and he told me "no there was a charge from overseas"

Only way I think is if she has a laptop/netbook or an ipod touch and the hotel has a free connection somewhere , usually in reception but then you are sorted there .

My other son has a blackberry(on Virgin) and you can use the blackberry messenger free . He used that all the time to stay in contact with his other Blackberry friends and he also seems to think he was using internet access too and I wasnt charged for it . Maybe it's a "blackberry thing" :think My youngest son uses his netbook or ipod touch where ever he can get free wifi.
I forgot to say you will need to contact them .. to make sure his phone has been enabled for international roaming [mine is the pendle witches is not]
OK, thankyou very much guys!
She is always using MSN at school and anywhere she goes so i thaught maybe it would make no difference but it does!

She has an iPod touch which she will be taking and as I said she'll take her laptop because I have internet at my house in cyprus. :)
Thanks again!
CourtneeLouise xxx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.