Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
I stayed here for a week last May with my girlfriend - we stayed in a one bedroom apartment. In general we found the apartments superb, right in the centre of the resort, within walking distance to everything we needed. The pool area was very nice with a snack bar that was open all during the day although it was a little more expensive than the local bars. The pool during the day was very quiet, at times we were the only ones there. At night, although you were very close to the nightlife and bars, once in the apartment, you couldn't hear any noise. Only thing that let the apartments down was the lack of supermarketg on the complex although there were many that were within walking distance.

We would definately return in the future
I stayed here last year. We had a great time. Right in the middle of everything but so quiet once you are in the apartment! We did get quite a few cockroaches but the maids gave us some spray and they had a team of guys in while we were there to eradicate them! After that, we didn't see any!

I would definitely stay there again if I was going back to Tenerife. A very good choice I'd say!

Enjoy!

Regards
EJH
:D
Thanks peeps!

Apart from the prospect of cockroaches....sounds like we picked a good one there! I'n not fussed about supermarkets on site as there's t he Netto up the hill....
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.