Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
hi,the hotel used to be called the hotel punta arabi,and used to be linked with the club punta arabi where the hippy market is every wednesday,for those who know es cana,it is situated halfway between the beach and the hippy market.you wont find many reviews yet as this is the first season of opening following refurbishment,and a family has taken it over.i think it looks very nice and i would stay there. mo
I've added this hotel to our review site. If you have stayed here please add your review By Clicking Here
Cheers Mo, :D Youre a life saver. thought it strange that I could find no independant info on the hotel your reply answers why.

Thanks again.

The wonderful world of HT dont you just love it :lol:

Darren
:offtop I know but.....Hi Daz :kiss
Sarah
:D glad to help.i did actually stay at this hotel in 1983 when it was young world 18-30s and it was surprisingly good quality even then,weve been to es cana as a familiy since 2003 every year and have always looked at the hotel with interest,im glad that it has been given a new lease of life. hope your mate enjoys his holiday in escana, we go to ibiza in 6 days for a short break :D :D :fly mo.
Hi, we have booked to stay at this hotel in 2008, stayed at the anfora playa this year very average i might ad, we have gone for the Paraiso as the reviews are excellent I'm so looking forward to going next year. i just wondered if anyone has stayed here and what type of food they put on in the evening, is bacon english or not?
Thanks All
Hi

I have booked to stay at this hotel in May next year. I have booked a superior room with a sea view. I have received a letter from Thomsons to say that the brochure information was wrong and I now have only a partial sea view.

As anyone stayed at this hotel and had a superior room with a sea view ?
If so have I wasted my money by upgrading? I would be graetful to hear from you as the hotel reviews have been very good this year.

Thank you :)
a freind of mine stayed here in june,(i have looked in also but never stayed)lovely hotel,room upgrade well worth it.the sea is at the side of the hotel,and as far as i know,there arnt any baconies facing the sea,but if you ask for pool view/high floor,you should get the best of both worlds.sorry i dont know if the bacon is english or not,but if you walk down ths road to the sea front,the marvent restaurant has english bacon for breakfast. mo.
Thanks for that Mo :)
hi my husband and I have booked to stay at this hotel in june can't wait as the reviews are excellent we also stayed at the Anfora Playa this year and thought it was a terrible hotel stayed in the gold hotel the year before which was great apart from us being the youngest in there. Roll on 27th June can't wait!!
Can anyone tell me if they do late check out rooms at the PARAISIO BEACH HOTEL as my flight does not leavetill early hours of the morning :sun2 thanks
Hi,if your late checkout is on night seven or fourteen you should keep your room,if it is not on either of these nights it is usually possible to pay for a late room,until about six.Hope this helps.
you always get kicked out midday where ever you stay..and have to pay extra for room up 6pm or 7pm...but depends how good your aptt place is..some are ok but i know most charge...hotels do any way
THANK,S I TRIED TO E-MAIL THE HOTEL BUT NO REPLY WILL TRY AGAIN TO FIND OUT COST AND TO SEE IF THEY DO A LATE ROOM AS THE TRAVEL AGENT CANT HELP :wave:
no capitals please...anyway looks like its gonna be what i said out for midday...around 36 euro;s normal price may be less there....check on day,,or go to any tui shop..they have a book with every hotel address in it..they may have a email contact?.but search 1st
Try again in May emailing hotel, as some hotels don`t open up until May.
I stayed at this hotel last May and it is a very nice hotel, the hotel manager is great and works really hard, yes the bacon is english and all the food is very nice and they are usually cooking omlettes and eggs for breakfast and all sorts of meats and fish at night. you can easily see the sea if you are near the top and the sunbeds are very nice wooden with sponge covers put on each morning. Every day at about 12 noon the hotel manager does cocktail of the day demo and you get to try it afterwards. you will have a great time as all staff are very nice and are always willing to help
thaks to all ; i have booked this hotel for august and would like to know if the superior rooms are any good i am so looking forward to this holiday as the reviews are brill. first time in ibiza to ,

so anyone who goes soon can let me know what to expect ! :hols
If you have a superior room you would be better off asking for one on the top floor as they have them on the first floor as well and everyone can look on to your belcony at the bottom as the superior rooms have a very large belcony with 2 sun beds and a brolly instead of your usual plastic chairs. you also get a kettle and a hairdryer, the room is slightly smaller than the normal rooms because you have a larger balcony, I can only see it is worth upgrading if you spend time on your balcony if you don't its not really worth it.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.