France and Channel Hopping Discussion

Discussions regarding holidays and channel hopping in France.
Paris...
111 Posts
You may also find THIS topic useful.

Pippy :D
Thanks for the info - will pass it on and hope they enjoy themselves.
Hi going to Paris for 4 days in May. I really want 1 special night for my husband and myself. I would love a romantic meal, a trip on the seine in the dark and a visit to the late (11pm) show at the Moulin Rouge. I have looked at many sites offering this but am not sure which one to go for or if it is better to try and book it all individually? I would love the help of someone who knows Paris and the best option for me. I am working with a budget of £200.00 less if at all possible. The packages i have seen have dinner at the eiffel tower and i was wondering which of these give you your own individual table if any.
Thanks for reading this,
Jillx
Have you thought about combining the meal and cruise into one? - my husband and I did the lunch cruise along the Seine, and I know they do evening cruises - we really enjoyed it - good food, lots of wine and a singer who sang romantic French songs. You would have to find out if it finished in time to get to the Moulin Rouge show.

Gill
hi

we are going to disneyland paris the end of august and want to do one day in paris mainly after any tips of places to see things to do in paris and can you get an all day travel card there like you can for london

and any idea how much they would be

thanks in advance

hushpuppie
hushpuppie,

just get a day card from the station ticket office at Disneyland Paris.

Last time we bought one it was about 10 euros.

Easy as pie to get to, around and back from Paris.

have a great time

Bill
Hi, anyone been to Paris lately? We've heard about the problem with pickpockets there and would like to know what you would recommend as the safest way to carry around personal items, cash, cards, passport etc?

Also, are there any hypermarket type places to buy duty free items like there are on the coast?

Thankyou
Merged with existing topic. You may also find some information in the Paris sticky topic at the top of the City Breaks forum.

luci :wave
hello all............ our daughter wants to go to Paris with me for a few days (must say i'm not keen) nevertheless i said i would go. i have no idea where to stay any ideas will be greatly accepted. she will be 17 and we are looking to fly from newcastle to cdg next summer. thanks in advance
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.