Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Hi Jazz12 - I could be totally wrong about this but I think that the Sunkissed Hotel is along the side road from the Snowland Bar in Calangute. If it is this one then it laid unfinished and empty for quite some time because the owner from Mumbai was apparently murdered. :shock: The place was sold and then building work completed by the new owner(s). As far as I am aware, the hotel was being used by tourists during the last season ie Oct - March. Can't tell you anything further about it except that it is in a good location for the town / beach. I am sure someone else will pop up with information though.
:D Thank you so much for your info!! Booked now for Feb. Wanted a hotel that did apartments in a holiday package and near and close to things. Thanks again, Jazz12
im looking at booking this hotel too, my friend phoned up thompsons and apparently the building work has finished, has anyone else stayed there?
also wondering if anyone knows what the sofa beds are like as it says only one double bed and 2 sofa beds, the one in the picture didnt look v comfortable lol
Someone must have been to the Sunkissed Resort in Calungute this season!!!!!!!!!!??? We went and got our visas yesterday from London, if anyone would like any advice just ask. Jazz :cheers
Come on!! Someone must have stayed at the sunkissed?? No reports at all. Going next week and just wan't to know the best and worst!! :cheers :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.