Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
cider monster
4 Posts
If you have any questions, ask away ... (although given the shutdown on here, it will be Jan 1st after 6pm before i can answer)

Unless PM's still work!!! :lol:
I think you'll find your options depend on which part of the British Isles you come from.
Siesta operate from most places, as far as I know, their coaches are really nice. Ferris are a good value for money option ( cheaper than Siesta) but don't travel from Scotland. Persoanally I travel with Sunways coaches who are Manchester based but pick up from lots of towns and motorway service stations on the route down to Dover. They also offer extremely good value for money and are a small family concern (unlike Siesta and Ferris). Club Cantabrica is yet another company who coach to the sun but I don't know much about them I'm afraid.
Hope that's been of some use to you bootle. :)
Exactly what i told Bootle (who i suspect may be in Merseyside given the username!)

I have the least options now, only really Club C and Siesta are available, and one of those i'd rather not use if i didn't have to!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.