France and Channel Hopping Discussion

Discussions regarding holidays and channel hopping in France.
Sorry not been but heard of the site (we go to Ma Prairie with our caravan) AFAIK the reports have been good
WE do like Ma Prairie though as it's a nice friendly site take tents too and the entertainment part of the site is away from the main camping area so the site is quiet at night
Hi We have just spent a week at camping club Mar Estang. The site is pretty good, fantastic pool area although you cannot take any type of food or drink into the pool area, their are a few small parks scattered about for younger children, television room, restraunt (food OK but quite expensive) bar (happy hour 6-7!!) pool table & game machines, gym & childrens club (think to age 12 but we didn't use them.) You can also rent a bike on site which was only 3.50Euro for half day which kids enjoyed so was good value for money!

Supermarket on site was not too expensive compared to normal supermarket in town, but there is a liddl close by but ask for specific directions at reception as they tend to direct you to the usual big supermarkets! (liddl much better value.)

Staff were all quite friendly, most spoke broken english so could make yourself understood if you don't speak French!!

We stayed in mobile home but there was quite a lot of shower blocks but don't know if they were clean (but from impression of rest of camp would be confident that they would be OK.)

Close to beach which was lovely - nice & clean!

Hope you brother & his family enjoy their stay if they ended up booking!

If you want to ask any specific questions please feel free to email me and I'll do my best to assist!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.