Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
So would I, you could query this by email on the Portland site but as you have received the tickets I fear it may be to late to amend . They are very hot on charging if you are over the weight limit.
I dont think you will. :( I booked the Rennaisance Golden View Beach resort in Sharm a few years ago with Portland, it was Platinum in Thomson but not with Portland.

As it was a fair bit cheaper with Portland I wasn't bothered. But I have noticed now that the price differential between Portland and Thomson has been virtually eroded away these last 18 months, and in some holidays I have checked Portland has been dearer. :yikes which I think is disgusting in view of how they market the products.

I hope you get it sorted especially if you have paid more or less the same with Portland. You could maybe claim false advertising. (ie Portland supposed to be a lot cheaper due to being direct sell)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.