i went with panorama to tunisia last week and was very disapointed with our rep, at first we were given a welcome meeting date for the thursday!! we had arived on the sunday!!, when i questioned this she said :whoops and told us it was tuesday at 4.30. on the monday morning guess who happened to be in reception at 11 that morning....the rep.. i asked her is she having a meeting and told us very sharply to go back to go back to her at 11.30. she said she had waited the day before for all 10 people who had arrived on our bus and that no one had turned up...mmm i wonder why??? i am a very quiet person and felt very shocked by her attitued. when we returned " very dishartened" :think we just wanted to book our trips, she told us not till 11.45!!!! eventually the meeting went ahead and went good!! thankfully.... we booked two day trips..successfuly i would like to add!! :sun2 . we found her very negitave about the resort i know reps are there to give you tips good and bad but there was defo more bad than good, only for im well traveled i think i would have been on the next plane home after hearing her knowelge on tunisia..... :yikes ah well !we had a brill time in tunisia which has fab, kind people. and found our own way round.
  • Edited by David 2009-10-01 17:28:03
    Personal name removed