Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Thanks Lester,

The ban on the porters did not last long then.

Papa
Great report Lester! :tup It is so good to hear from someone who has really enjoyed their holiday.
Nice report lester, great for those still to go something poitive to read.

GM06
Ian
Hi lester,
I found your comments on the Whispering Palms hotel, very interesting. I couldn't believe it was the same place I stayed at in 2005.
Then it was very shabby, with miserable entertainment, dirty tables and chaotic service, and little chance of getting a sunbed.
Just shows how things can change, in a few years, I hope you put a report in the hotel review section to update people.
xx lassi
really enjoyed reading your report lester, thankyou
Its really good to see that reports show that folks are going to Goa and enjoying themselves, even though there have been a few negatives. The way things were being reported pre season start I thought everyone was going to have a nightmare.
yes fiona,i agree iwas really beggining to think we had made a big mistake in booking this holiday,but after reading the reports am really looking forward to it now,so thanks everyone
debs16 wrote:
iwas really beggining to think we had made a big mistake in booking this holiday

:yikes Debs!! You know better than that!! :rofl
Thanks for the report here Lester. When you have the time would you update our reviews of this hotel by adding yours here:- http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/india/goa/candolim/whispering-palms-beach-resort-hotel/

Many thanks :cheers
i have really enjoyed reading your holiday report Lester, thanks for such a positive one. can't wait for our holiday now and to be back in Candolim. have stayed opposite in Sunset Beach couple of years ago and we talked to lots of people staying at Whispering Palms and they were all happy to stay there and said the food was very good :)
Thanks Lester I love reading what people think of Goa and what they do when they are there ....
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.