Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
there is one not far from the Delfin Azul hotel, on the main road between the hotel and the burger king restaurant, can't think of any closer to the port, but there may well be one, plenty of shops in the port area that will sell toiletries if you cant find a chemist
Hi,

You will be better off going to the Eroski supermarket for all your toiletries. There is one on the road heading towards the port area where the marina is and the other is over the road from the Jupitor Saterno complex. There are also plenty of Spar supermarkets that will sell toiletries cheaper than the chemist but the larger supermarkets will be the cheapest. I have used Eroski's own brand shampoo, conditioner and shower gell many times and it was all lovely.

Carol
Sorry to butt in but could anyone tell me where the nearest supermarket is to the Aparthotel sol de alcudia?

Thanks in advance

Chez
There are two Eroski supermarkets more or less equidistant from the Sol Alcudia, one near the waterpark, the other on the way towards Playa de Muro. Otherwise, there are tourist supermarkets, such as Colber which is opposite the entrance to Bellevue, but these are more expensive (often considerably more so).

On the link there is a Google Map of Alcudia which shows the location of the Sol Alcudia hotel and apartments and supermarkets
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.