Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
Taxi Tips
24 Posts
Colinc...your taxi ride should be no more than a fiver. I am flying with ExcelAir from Gatwick same day as yourself at 5 am. Have a great time mate!
thanks for that... I'm going from Manchester... ( I live in Mids... hate the drive to Gatwick ) expecting a little more than a fiver... as land at 9pm
Have a good time. ( my first time in Tunisia , but guess will be similiar to Sharm , where I visited at Easter... )
Arranged a taxi for you all. A 7 seater will cost 90Dinar (rate 2.4 Dinar to £1) from Monastir to Yasmine Hammamet. 75 Dinar from Tunis to Yasmine Hammamet. He will also take you to Hammamet which is 4 miles from Yasmine. Do remember to tip him if you are happy with the service.

Ridha (the driver) also does excursions to any place you may wish for 150TD daily. Text Ridha in the first instance (in french if possible).. then telephone him to negotiate and finally text your flight details. Do arrange your return transfers if you are happy with the man.

Enjoy your holidays. Rafi

*Edit to remove personal phone number please use PM Briar
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.