Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Glad you were able to keep your CPAP with you at all times, but sorry to hear of the distress the whole event caused you.

Hope you had a nice trip.

luci :wave
My goodness- it is just as well you had your CPAP with you. I'm glad you came across some supportive staff. Hopefully, due to your problems, they will now have some kind of procedure in place.
snigger - I misread the 1st P in cpap as an R...

psst - what is a CPAP anyway?
I think it is a device to help someone to continue breathing while asleep as during sleep some people's bodies forget to tell the body that it needs to keep breathing.

I am sure I will be corrected but I think I am close to the purpose.

Dave
You're spot on Dave!
snigger - I misread the 1st P in cpap as an R...

psst - what is a CPAP anyway

I did exactley the same!! :lol: More information on CPAP (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure) devices for those that are interestred can be found HERE
Hi Alsa

Have just seen this as I have been in France for quite a while.

Sorry to see you had a bad time with flights but am glad you made it home safely.

Really cannot understand why medical equipment should not be easier to take on flights. I hope things get better now that they seem to be relaxing the hand luggage restrictions.

Hopefully your next trip will be better.

Take care.

Cic
Cicekler wrote
Really cannot understand why medical equipment should not be easier to take on flights.

unfortunately terrorists will look for a soft option for their dastardly plots.....both I and Silverpixie have wondered if the inclusion of baby milk in banned substances meant that a baby was involved in the original plot? :shock:
Well one of the alleged terrorists arrested is a woman with a baby.
Hi Alsacienne,
I have just read you post, and realise how really kind it was of you to take the time to reply to our Picardy query, when you had so much to worry about on your own behalf.
A really HUGE Thank you.
Best wishes,
G&L
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.