Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
I'm also interested in this subject, as we fly to Antigua in November with tickets that were purchased with gift vouchers that I won in a competition and not by credit card.
Many thanks.
MariaH. If you take the bank statement showing the payment that should be okay. I have booked a flight for next May with card running out in Feb and was told just bring statement plus old card if you want to. ttony
I know this isnt exactly the same but a few years ago in New York we had booked a few excurisons and theatre tickets, all of which stated that you needed to bring the card used to book the tickets but we were never once asked for the Credit card.
I emailed Singapore airlines and they said to take a copy of the statement with the payments for the flights along with my new card and I shouln't have a problem. Phew!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.