Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
Click Here For our reviews of this hotel.

Here's the hotels website :- http://www.altodacolina.com/
Hi Clint. Me, hubby and two sons, 12 and 9 stayed at these apartments last August. They are by far the best apartments we have ever stayed in (and we've stayed in some good ones!). Beautifully decorated and extremely spacious, lovely big balcony too. Lovely pool area, spotlessly clean and lots of daytime entertainment for the children. Its about a 15 minute, slow walk to the nearest beach, but when we went to the beach, we visited the one in old Albuferia, which is well worth a visit.

If you walk down to the main road from the apartments and turn left and walk for about ten minutes, you'll come to a few restuarants. Try Tiffany's, lovely staff and excellent food, reasonable prices compared to the prices you'll pay along 'the strip'. Don't know about the kids clubs, as my boys didn't use them, they just joined in the daily entertainment. However, a friend of ours visited at Spring Bank, and they were all up and running then. She also had good weather. You'll have a great time - enjoy! :)
Hi Elaine thanks for you help, would you add your review of this accommodation By Clicking HERE please.

Many thanks :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.