Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
most airlines only ask for last name and firstname ome only first initial

wizard
I would say youd be fine once you didnt book flights using a middle name if your passport is in your first name.

Say flight was booked as John Kelly and passport was Darren John Kelly. I dont think this is allowed. In this case I would say you d be fine if you had booked flights as Darren Kelly which is the way I think you have done. Hope that makes sense

:)

Have a good hol!!
Thanks Wizard & Sun Worshiper, I thought it should be ok, but I suddenly thought, eeeek what if we get to check in and they said there was a problem! It's the first time we've done DIY, so I keep going over things, lol. It's the correct names just not the middle ones. It would cost £60 if we changed them, so I'll just leave it as it is. Thanks again, Linda x
I book flights on a regular basis for my husband and I have never used his middle name even though it is on his passport. Never had any problems.
i looked into this a few months ago,i had booked a holiday on behalf of friends on the thompson website,and then panicked about the middle name issue,so i rang thopsons and the chap i spoke to said that on his system there wasnt an option to fill this in anyway,so that was reasurring.
Thanks everyone for the replies, it's put my mind at rest lol......Linda x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.