Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
cardiac hill
15 Posts
Its usually referring to the hill inside the Laguna Park 2 complex but several of the hills the other side of the TF1 could be described as such.
Garden City is on the 'right' side of the motorway fortunately for you
thanks for that piece of good news, so there's no need to pack the mountaineering tackle then :lol: :lol:
Cardiac Hill is the climb up to Beverely Hills Apts. etc.
Between the hill and RESORT PROPERTIES, a place to avoid,
Billyboy.
Oh here we go again, :lol: :lol:

the strip and now Cardiac Hill

well we call Cardiac hill, the walk from Ocean park (san eugino) to well anywhere the otherside of the motorway, ie island village, laguna park 2 bel air etc .

If your staying in garden city then there is no problems
cheers wickedchris, it sounds like you know your stuff on tenerife. :D :D
Im with billyboy321 on this one.
My place is at the bottom of cardiac hill :D in Los Cristianos.
its always been know to all holidaymakers fo years
lol........ im with chris sorry !!!!!...... cardiac hill has always been in san eugenio since i can remember !!
:rofl
Oh this has made me laugh, how people relate to different parts of tenerife differently.

But the ice-cubes are still massive, where ever you are. :offtop
Have to say, I found the hill up to Laguna Park 2/Caledonia Park area (and :offtop but you'd have to pay me to stay at LP2 again) much worse than the hill up to Dinastia/Oasis Mango area. (:offtop Beautiful apartments at Dinastia) Just my opinion, but the one up to Laguna Park 2 is definitely the one I'd call Cardiac Hill.
Chris... this lot must all be southern softy flat landers.

Us Yorkshire lads love hills and the one in Los Cris is just a pleasant stroll up a gentle incline.

:roll:

I've walked that hill loads of times, mostly when i'm drunk

Us Yorkshire lads love hills and the one in Los Cris is just a pleasant stroll up a gentle incline

Quite agree, Peter. It always makes me smile when I hear this describe as 'Cardiac Hill'. I think if you have trouble climbing this 'slope', you're either very old or probably well on your way to a cardiac arrest anyway. :lol:
Yes, :lol: I try to keep as fit as poss.myself,do a fair bit of walking at home..not mountaineering..Lol..but long, brisk walks in the country etc. Even though the hill up to Laguna Park 2 etc. is pretty tough in the heat...is a bit when you're very badly asthmatic.
:lol: The one in Los Cristianos is pretty much a walk in the park,a breeze,not too difficult....whatever you want to call it.
Pardon the pun.
Double meanings in there ^^^ somewhere.
Took the hire car down to nearer PDLA from the apartment rented at Dinastia in Los Cristianos in the evenings on our last holiday,but then left it there over night,near the Hotel Andorra, until we collected it again the next morning. Saved a little bit on taxis and got some good exercise too. :D Wish I could exercise now,have turned into a bit of a Blobby these days...gained 10 pounds!! A bit of a Dog in my own opinion. To answer a question, No,I'm not pregnant,but too much chocolate makes you fat,rightly enough etc.etc.etc.etc. :( :?
  • Edited by FionaI 2007-07-06 10:06:12
Oh dear I am very unfit as I find the hill from the beach up to Laguna one. Difficult and long enough so always take a taxi home.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.