Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
:wave: hi there's a chippies in cambrils opposite the fawlty towers pub. don't think the prices will be cheaper than turkey though. it's virtually £1 to the euro.quite a good selection of cafes etc in salou
:wave: coming from cambrils park bungalows,cross the rail line and over the bridge,on the corner was a pub called fawlty towers.
reading up on things,i think spain is quite an expensive place to holiday now!
Hi Beermat

Is the Fawlty Towers Bar anywhere near The Best Hotel (formally Cambrils Princess)?

Fletch
Fletch I think is quite close but never walked at this area i always pass with car or motorbike... so can't confirm
I'd say with Stering now, you will probably find everything in Spain is relatively dearer than previous years, but being from ireland we found most things reasonably priced or much cheaper than in Ireland, especially eating out !

The only advise I'd give is steer clear of the beachfront 'tapas bars' as they have much inflated prices !! Be Warned !!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.