Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
I am surprised nobody has replied to your questions however I would say just take a look around the Goa topics and you will find all the answers you need. Replies to your questions would be down to personal choice i.e. North or South - North is busier than the South; when to go, some like November, some like March, some Christmas and some Easter :que Have a look around on here, I am sure it will help you to come to a decision and I am also sure you will be back with even more questions then :tup Fizz
thank you fizz :tup
yeah i thought there would be more replies! yeah im going to be a geek and research, research, research!!
now deciding on possibly going to the cape verde islands, goa or jamaica, or dom rep. just cant decide! :que
thanks again i will start reading the discussion boards
Crumpet x :wave:
Sorry I can't advise on your other holiday destination choices as never been :cry Good luck with your research, sounds like you have given yourself quite a difficult decision to make :) Fizz
Hi Crumpet,
Like yourself I'm toying with the idea of a holiday to Goa. My sis Helen T has started a thread caled planning a first holiday. Have a browse to see what you can find out. Good Luck!
thanks Shirley,
yeah i will have a look on that thread!
have been looking and the dom rep and jamaica hols are coming up quite alot more expensive than when we started looking!
i will keep looking and hopeflly decide! i just wanna book something soon, just so i know im def going!!! :sun2
thanks
crumpet x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.