Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Hi Di17
im going to the Conrad in sharm next July and the reviews seem to say the same about my hotel and the majority of others, it seems to me sharm is a favorite destination for italians so i dont think it would matter what hotel you went to im sorry i dont know any info on your hotel but im sure youll love it, ive been to Egypt twice and if i won the lotto id buy a house there never been to sharm but reading all the reviews on this site im itching to go , have a good one and if you see or speak to anyone thats in the Conrad will you let me know ther views on the hotel.

Debs :glynis
djanej, thanks for your response if I get a chance will see if I can get a reccy of Conrad for you.
I have booked this hotel in Feb05 please can you let me know how you found it now as reviews i have read are good and bad but none upto date
Hi Debs :D

Do you mind if I ask when in July you're going to the Conrad?

I'll be there 28/07/05 til 11/08/05 :D

Philippa
Has anyone seen or heard of this hotel in Sahrm El Sheikh? It is new in the brochure but with computer generated picture of the "planned" appearance. Thinking of honeymooning there April 06!!!
Hi Briar

Just been looking in Thomsons brochure it says the ROBB is 7km from Naama Bay dosent give any indication to which direction either. Onlly thing i would say to Billington is the hotel says new for winter 05/06 but i would be wanting to see an actual photograph of a finished hotel before i booked , but thats my own opinion after reading about the Coral Sea Resort on this forum i wouldnt take any chances. Sorry to be so negative Billington . I must say i does look an impressive hotel though .

Debs
Hi All

Can anyone advise me on Reef Oasis before I book up????????

I am also very fair skin, we are going to Sharm on 8th May am I going to be burn't alive????

Thanks Sweeties xxx :?
Hi :D

There's only one review on HT, but it's a good one and it's very recent....

click here

It will be hot when you go, it's hotting up now, but whether or not you burn would depend on how careful you are in the sun :D

Weather forecast here....

click here

Philippa :D
Thanks for your help pippy.

I have now booked Reef Oasis and am really looking forward to my first visit to Eygpt.

XX :D
I have just booked this holiday and have found there is not a lot of imfo. Is anyone else going to this hotel? :?:

*Edit Bold Removed. Please do not post in bold on the forums or you run the risk of having your posts deleted as per the Rules of posting which are displayed in your reply box*

Rules Of Posting:

1) Do NOT post in all CAPITALS - Your post WILL be deleted.
2) Do NOT post in TXT message style - Your post WILL be deleted.
3) Do NOT post in COLOURED/LARGE fonts in the holiday resort forums - Your post WILL be deleted

Please help us to help you by following these simple requests.
sorry new to this site. Glad l am not the only one who does not have any idea abour this hotel. I have also been watching the Coral sea resort discusion unfold. I do hope this will not be the same. I have booked with Portland direct in the hope that they are a big enough company to sort out any problems that may occur. From the plan it does look very impresive. :oops:
i am getting confused because this is not the same hotel has Reef oasis resort. Or is it :?: . I was under the impression this was a new hotel. On the beach. It is the Thomson Egypt Winter and it showing two different hotels. Reef oasis Beach Resort 4* or Reef Oasis Blue Bay 5* Can anyone help a confused person :?
:D Is not the same hotel as the Reef Oasis Blue Bay. I am booked to go to Reef Oasis B. R. next week and had to double check with tour operator as I came across the R.O. Blue Bay too and got confused. If you look in Thomson Egypt Winter brochure for Nov 2005- Apr2006 they are both in there. One on page 76 the other on p92. Hope that helps
Hi Sammylou

many thanks for your help. Thought l was going mad. You can understand my confusion. I hope you have a wonderful time. Maybe we need another message for this hotel. Looking forward to hearing more about this hotel. My first ever trip to Egypt and is for a special birthday.
hi there, we have cancelled are holiday at the reef oasis beach resort as we were told by travel agent there was alot of work being done there ie pools being fixed and also work on the rocks of the beach which would cause disruption throughout most of the day, we are now going to the coral sea resort. I thought i should forworn anyone else going there as of today. :)
Can anyone help me yet on information about this hotel. No reviews found. Not the same hotel has Oasis Beach Resort. Map in the Portland shows this has a New hotel. I only hope it has been built. Booked to go in May 2006 first time to Egypt and feel this is the most importent holiday l have ever taken so do not want to get it wrong.
Hi
Hi Di, just returned from Reef Oasis, yes I think this hotel is geared up towards Italians, but we didnt find that to be a problem at all, quite the contary infact, fantastic coffee! and of course that terribly cosmopolitan feeling that makes you feel wonderfully chic, (in my case that disapears the second I catch sight of myself in a mirror!)
All the staff speak English, have a brilliant time! the snorkeling is brilliant.
xxSBxx
Hi
Hi Joanne, I have just returned and yes, there is work beng carried on to the left of the main beach and there are lorries going up and down the road, there is also a little noise but nothing disruptive at all, infacy I quite enjoyed waving at the lorry drivers and giving them big cheesy grins.
xxSBxx
Still trying to find out any further information on Reef Oasi Blue Bay. Not Reef Oasis Resort. Did Billington book this hotel for honeymoon? Has it been finished yet? Understand it shoud have been taking guests from September. :?

Regards All Anna
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.