Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
He has checked all his spam/ junk folders and nothing.

He's using Tiscali mail in Outlook so I suggested maybe setting up a webmail account like Hotmail and trying that as it's Hotmail that I use and mine were coming through fine.

Thanks everyone for your help, hopefully this will be resolved soon!
katycymru wrote:
He has checked all his spam/ junk folders and nothing.

He's using Tiscali mail in Outlook so I suggested maybe setting up a webmail account like Hotmail and trying that as it's Hotmail that I use and mine were coming through fine.

Thanks everyone for your help, hopefully this will be resolved soon!

I use Mailwasher and I noticed that even though I told Mailwasher that Janer bus were Friendly when I got my second email it still blacklisted them

so it's worth trying again using direct email not the web form
Phew, all sorted now. Eva had replied to him last Monday 25th but it just hadn't go through to his email so he gave her an alternative address this morning and he now has the confirmation.

Panic over and he can relax now.
Great news Katy, hope he has a lovely holiday. :tup

Deb.
anybody used suntransfers.com before
there tons cheaper than resorthoppa.com (from airport to alcudia for mini bus for 8 is £163 versus £243 with resort hoppa)
Hi,
Ive just read your post and checked it out and its seems reasonable.

We need a mini bus to magaluf and the prices seem cheap to me.

So i thank you.
Mops.
Me again!

Do you tip the Janerbus drivers, or maybe better way to phrase this would be do the drivers expect a tip?

Not long til we go now, 4 days for parents and 2 weeks 1 day for me! Hopefully be plenty of :sun2 & :cheers
katycymru wrote:
Me again!

Do you tip the Janerbus drivers, or maybe better way to phrase this would be do the drivers expect a tip?

Not long til we go now, 4 days for parents and 2 weeks 1 day for me! Hopefully be plenty of :sun2 & :cheers

We didn't and they didn't hold out their hands for one either
just took the fare said thanks and left

They were very prompt and friendly only think we had was a walk through the airport to find they were at the opposite end to where you come out of baggage claim from

AND cheap of course
hi,
can anyone tell me if janerbus are more like a taxi firm rather that a multi drop company,going direct to your drop off point,many thx
Janerbus are a private transfer company, they have taxi's and mini buses, for your personal use only. cbg
Hi,

we used A2B transfers £43 for 2 people return transfers to calas de mallorca.We were dreading the transfer as it 's quite a distance and thought we would end up going all over the island before getting to our resort.We were met at the airport and introduced to our driver Paco who took our luggage and directed us to a ac minibus , we were the only people on the bus and our transfer took us directly to the hotel. Return was also a minibus for us only, picking us up at hotel foyer as had been arranged
son used resort hopper again in september and has nothing but praise for them. They were punctual, friendly and the minibus was in good condition. He was staying in alcudia and it cost him £21.94p.return.
Trying to decide if we get the bus transfer or book the £140 return taxi, don't want to be sitting on bus for hours and hours.

Any help or info greatly appreciated.

Many thanks ;) ;)
as I have said before, son always uses resort hopper. They are always on time, clean vehicles and reasonably priced
We have just used Resorthoppa for our transfers, a fantastic service and I would certainly recommend them.
From Palma airport to the resort, we are travelling to Cala Egos on Saturday 27th June and we have been sent a letter which we have to present to the Jumbo Tours Airport Desk at Palma who will arrange our transfer to the hotel. Can anyone who has travelled with Cosmos and used this arrangement tell me how they found it? was there a long wait? was it taxi or coach? Much appreciated :glynis
EDIT: Sorry, post edited for copyright reasons, as material from other forums or websites may not be reproduced without permission.
David HT Mod
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.