Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
our most recent review was july 08 and can be forund in the turkey hotel reports forum

wizard
Hi, we stayed at the rhodes appartments in icmeler last year, there was 2 adults and 2 children and we loved it that much that we are going back this year for 3 weeks. The family who own the appartments are very nice and extremely friendly and helpful. It's about a 10 min walk into icmeler centre. We ate at the bar a few times food was very nice, but we do prefer to go into the centre to eat unless the children are too tired..it was quiet when we were there last year but that was the beginning of july, it did start to get a bit busy and and bit noisier before we left, but there was a big family there, although never had any trouble with noise at night. hope this helps,

Might see you there..have a nice holiday .Donna.
hi Donna thank you very much for this it is greatly appreciated and we can now look forward to our holiday with enjoyment , once again thank you very much john :cheers ps we are travelling on the 31st of july
we will see you there, we are going on the 19th july, i hope you enjoy it, or you will be able to blame me..

Donna.
thanks Donna loking forward to it john :cheers
I thought you were staying at the Angel Inn ? :think
guess i am now rhodes fully booked angel in it is
john :cheers
Hi we stayed in the daystar apartments last week about 20 yards away from the Rhodes apartments your apartments look very nice with a nice pool and bar area your a short walk from town and your in a stunning area of icmeler there is a supermarket at the top of the road about 15 yards away , turn left for all the restuarnts cafes etcs , you will also be made weolcome in the club daystar bar just down the rd they have big screen and music and serve good food with a friendly welcome tell them Jill with the broken wrist sent you lol , have a great holiday pm me if you need to to anything .
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.