Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Re: Shoes in Goa
32 Posts
What one's do you like best cartman I like the ones 6th box down they look brown to me .........
i like the curled toed ones,look like a reddish colour,
Oh I just looove those leafy ones that wind round the leg.. they do them in all colours i tried those on in Ingo's night market but Mike was having a groan at the time that i had 'too many shoes'... have to do it on the sly ;)
chilly
good to see you back lassi :)
buy them then leave them in a cupboard for a while,then when hubby sees them say,oh ive had them ages
lol
oh just seen those curly toe black and red ones love those too!! got some beautiful curly toe ones in Amritsar all embroidered for a £1! :yikes they even did them in little kids sizes and I wanted some for my grandaughter Charm but didnt get time in the end,, or know what size to get....saw the same type in Bombay bazaar a couple of years ago for a fortune by comparison! I wear them in uk and everone remarks on them
chilly
buy them then leave them in a cupboard for a while,then when hubby sees them say,oh ive had them ages
lol

:rofl cartman I do that all the time, and the other day i had a pair on in the garden .he was sat next to me and said 'you havent worn those shoes for ages' :rofl no i thought cos I only bought them last week :rofl
chilly
  • Edited by chilly 2008-09-17 22:40:04
Girls will I be able to buy all those nice shoes in Goa they are all really lovely
oh yes you can get lots of lovely shoes and sandles,i always bring at least 6 pairs home every time,lol
And to go with the shoes how about some clothes from a top Indian designer, who lives in Goa. Ive seen some in the Marriot hotel, and there is a store in Panjim but I haven't found that yet. They say he sells to the Bollywood stars :)
http://www.wendellrodricks.com/new-collection.htm

Its very slow to load x lassi
Lassigirl I just love those clothes. I have made a note of the address from the contact details on the site and will go in search of it in December.
I love those sandals, how much should i pay for them if i go to ingo's market, i could get some to match the handbags i buy in leather touch. :clap :smile: many thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.