Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
I havn't stayed at either of these hotels, but have been in them both to have a nosey whilst staying at another hotel. Both looked very nice, and if going back to Cala N Bosch, I would prob choose one of them. Paradise club is right in the centre of the resort, and Viva is about 10 mins walk from the centre. I have friends that stayed at Viva, and were very impressed. I don't really think you can go wrong with either. Cala N Bosch is a lovely resort.
Hi
We have been looking at Menorca and have found the Viva to be much cheaper with eclipse direct than first choice(same company????).
Hope this helps. :)
paradise club apartments are also in direct holidays brochure, which I have found cheaper than eclipse, first choice, and artours. BBB.
I returned from the above on Saturday and it is fabulous. I have put a review on this. IF you want to have a look i will send details...harden_e@yahoo.co.uk. I will try and answer as many questions as possible.
we just got back from paradise club on 28/07/06 and we had a fabulous time. we have 2 kids ages 8 and 4 and they were either in the kids club or being entertained by the superb animacion team who worked tirelessly!
we would recommend it for the kids. It was clean and cala n bosch itself is lovely. u virtually step out of the front of the hotel and cross the road and you are at the marina. We only had to report 2 faults in the room and they were fixed right away.
If I can give you any more info just let me know...
paradise club is perfect for young families, however, it is incredibly busy, so much so that there is no room to relax around the pool, with no "quiet" areas for sunbathing etc. if you want a bit of peace while your little ones are being entertained this may not be the place, but if you are going to be with them all the time then it is pretty much ideal, being so close to the marina and not too far from the beach. we went with our 16 yr old at the start of july and it was full of young families ( who should really have been in school!).
hvasey........ maybe the " young families " would of prefered to of been in menorca on holiday during the school holiday!!.... if travel agents & others didn`t purposely increase the cost of all types of holidays during that period?????
I stayed at the paradise club for 2 years running but this was in '01 & '02, i thought it was a lovely place in terms of location and facilites (lovely pool and great apartments) but as someone else mentioned it does get quite crowded so if you want a more relaxed break it may not be the one. we tend to mainly do villa holidays now as this suits us better. :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.