Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
DOA

Sunny Beach is a huge resort. If you could say which hotel your friends are staying in then I am sure someone on this board will give the names of surrounding hotels. Usually places like Alpha rooms take bookings for 1 night stay. Also please say the ages of the 2 kids.

Hope you are enjoying Golden Sands!
not sure of hotel name but kids are 12 & 14
DOA

It would be so much easier if you were nearer to your friends and had an idea of whether they are staying central or northern or southern part of the resort. Wonder if it would it be possible for your friends to ask at their accomodation if there would be a family room available for 1 night (maybe they had already tought of that). That would be the easiest solution. I will have a look and post a couple of phone numbers soon.
if you go online and try INVALID URL they seem to have a deal at Slavyanski Hotel, 3 star, B&B in a bedroom for £49.26 or 2 bedroom for £61.58

Sorry I dont know this hotel and dont know your budget or the exact date you want to stay. A quick check shows that there are quite a few hotels/apartments who will do 1 night stay for around that price. As I said before it might be easier for your friends just to ask in Sunny Beach about availability for 1 night, either their own hotel or surrounding ones.

Good luck anyway!
DOA if you can find the local Balkan office or if you are booked with Balkan sure the Rep will be able to book you a night in Sunny Beach. They offer really good rates on hotels - for example booked my son and his partner 5 nights at hotel Korona last month for £130 b&b and there were loads of hotels a lot cheaper than this.
Hi all thanks for all you help ...we are going tomorrow :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.