Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
Superbreak
9 Posts
Sorry Glynis, I think there may be more than a slight problem. The website has drastically changed since Sunday afternoon and if you look at the top right side of the page it is showing what would appear that the domain is actually now up for renewal!

I've tried to go further into the site, ie London hotels, and nothing is coming up properly. I'm pretty certain the problem is at their end and not mine.

I've changed the subject heading to try and reach more people. Hope this is okay with you.
Babs I have been in via the link from Glynis and everything is working and displaying correctly for me including London Hotels etc :que
Babs I don't have anything showing on the top right hand corner regarding domain name up for renewal :que

I've also done a search for Central London hotels departing Oct 2nd for 3 nights 2 people and got 6 pages of results.

They also have an active FB page here:- https://www.facebook.com/superbreak
Well, this is a weird one. I've tried getting into their website from every conceivable angle with no joy. My daughter is here at the moment and she is a web developer and guess what, she can't get in either. Interestingly she was the one who tried Superbreak on her computer in her own home on Sunday and had no problems!!!

Would be interested if your techie guys had any ideas. We are with Sky and have never had this problem before. Curiouser and curiouser
Ok, apologies got it slightly wrong. We got onto the site in my home on Sunday not hers, so what on earth has gone wrong since then? Everything else appears to be working normally, just this one site.
Guess what. About an hour ago tried the site again and I had no problem getting on to it. I'm just glad my daughter was here otherwise I would think I was imagining it - she thinks I'm losing it anyway :rofl
Just glad to hear you got it sorted Babs :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.