Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Getting a bus would all depend on the time of night you leave the party. Also the price of a taxi would depend on where exactly in Alicante you get it from....North would be about 80 euro, and south (closer to the airport) about 60....I would expect.
Ok.
Thank you for your answer!! :D
If your staying in a villa/apartment where there are English Residents, you can usually find an old english guy that will take you. My dad did it for years when they lived on San Luis, he used to advertise on the board in the supermarket there and up in Los Balcones.
That maybe so but these taxi drivers are illegal and will not be insured for paying customers if you are involved in a crash you will NOT be covered. The police are clamping down on these so called taxi drivers.
I really don't want to ruffle anyones feathers. But the question was the cheapest taxi, un -licensed taxis are everywhere. These old boys do it for pocket money, and are probably safer drivers than most. As for being uninsured, surely you would'nt go spouting off, it would be the same as being in one of your Mates Dads car. Pay your money and take your choice!!!!!
Perhaps I misread the question, so taking Heathers reply to the next level........The cheapest option would be to steal a taxi, and drive it yourself.

The original post was 'how much would the trip cost in a taxi?', not 'what is the cheapest way of making the journey, and how do I cover my a*se if an uninsured driver smashes his car up with me in it?'.

Personally, I would go to the party.....get totally paraletic....stagger off to the beach to sleep it off....and then get a bus home the following morning.

But that might not be the answer for everyone.
Okay, as the original question has been answered, I will close this thread now before discussion moves off in another direction. Just for the record, Holidaytruths does not recommend or condone the use of illegal taxi drivers or airport transfer operators, who may be neither licenced nor insured for the work which they undertake.

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.