Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
We pre-book with a company called Turkuaz - the cost this year to Turgutreis is £40 each way, for up to 3 people, and £45 for 4 to 8 passengers.
Their website is http://www.turkuaz-guide.net and you will find 'transfers' on the list on the left-hand side of the page. You can always get a taxi outside the airport, but I don't know what the charges are, maybe someone will come along and tell you.

Have a great holiday.
Thank you I will also need this for our holiday in august to ADR. Will take a look . Have you used this company before Prawn. ???
lyn
Hi, Lyn. Yes, we used them last year for transfers to Bitez - I have just booked them again for this year. When we arrived at Bodrum (slightly delayed) the driver was waiting with our names on a board. The car was a late model saloon, air conditioned, clean and tidy - the driver was smartly dressed, polite and helpful. For our return journey he arrived at the hotel 20 mins earlier than had been booked in case we were not in reception.

I had to change the flight times after I had booked and Serdar confirmed the changes immediately and everything went smoothly. Very pleased with the service.
thanks for that prawn . i will save them to my favourites for use nearer the time :)

lyn
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.