Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
My parents have a timeshare in Qawra (a bit of a sore point with me and my husband :duh ) and they always offer to book a taxi from the airport for my parents at a cost of 50 Euros.

I always book it privately for them with a local company just past the Nat Geo Diving Centre and they never pay more than 35 Euros (total cost for both journeys).

We use Star Tourist Service (James Agius). I don't believe they have a website but you could always ask him for a cost by email: star1@go.net.mt

Cheers
Shell
Limassol, Cyprus
Shell,

is this this them?

Kiltman, have you used a2b in Malta, would you recommend them?
Hi

Yes we have booked A2B Transfers for previous visits and they were excellent, our transfer was in a Mercedes that actually belonged to William's Garage, I suppose A2B might use several companies?

This is their website http://www.williamsgarage.com/ Williams have a flat rate of 18 Euros to any destination.

Graham
Shell,

is this this them?

Yes, that's them! Well spotted ;)

We've used them for the last 4 trips to Malta.

Shell
Limassol, Cyprus
we went in august and the taxi was 25 euros from airport to bugibba. use malta taxis - 24/7 service and cheap. sorry i dont have their number anymore
we went in august and the taxi was 25 euros from airport to bugibba. use malta taxis - 24/7 service and cheap. sorry i dont have their number anymore

Coolspot
Is that price of 25 EUR for a single journey? It seems expensive.....
We only ever pay 34 to 35 EUR total for both journeys from the airport to the Salina Wharf in Qawra and back to the airport.

This time, I will be travelling alone and I've picked up a shared minibus transfer at a total cost of 9GBP for the return journey from the airport into Qawra and back.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.