Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Hi

Flying to Man - Corfu on TOM2518 on 03/08/2012 any idea what plane this will be?

Regards
Benleigh,

MAN-CFU-MAN (TOM2518/9) should be operated by a Boeing 757-200.

Darren
sorry put other post in wrong place. We are flying to mexico again 31st Jan from Man just booked seats Tom 122 and Tom123 flights. 2-3-2- config. Last twice was 2-4-2- will this have the same legroom please
bejay,

You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below). Seat pitch in economy is the same on both the ex-FCA and ex-TOM 767's (33"). Your flights, MAN-CUN-MAN (TOM122/3) are operated by ex-FCA aircraft.

Darren
Hi - can anyone tell me which aircraft will be operating TOM2640 on 16/06/12 please?
Thank you in advance, sparky123
Hi Darren me mate,, I have a question for you if you dont mind? :) We've booked to go to Majorca, fly out on 16 July 2012 at 21.40 hours from London Gatwick on Thomson (TOM 4182)

Shortish flight so never bothered to book extra leggy room but have booked to choose our seats before we go. :tup Could you me mate what aircraft it will be, secondly I would like to see the sun setting as we fly (if we are lucky) or at least on take off, so wondering what side of the plane we should sit to see the sun setting - if we can do of course! :think Wanna take some snaps too if I can!

Cheers Darren

gb
Hi again, just a couple of questions if you gurus don't mind, first what type of aircraft ex FCA or T,FLY is on the LGW-HOG-LGW route and where dose it's previous flight come from, also can I ask when they dropped the baggage allowance from 23KGS to 20KGS for premium PAX.
many thanks
John
I didn't think the premium upgrade allowance had dropped to 20kg. I know their allowances changed, but the premium stayed at 23kg.
Following many discussions at the end of last year with FC/Thomson :-
Premium flight customers still get 23kgs BUT holiday makers staying at Premier/Platinum hotels get a reduced 20kgs
At least that was the state of play in October 2011 :rofl
I emailed them about 12 months ago and they explained all the changes depending on which brochure you booked out of etc. and she stated that it would stay at 23kg for premium. Their website also states the same.
sparky123,

MAN-PMI-MAN (TOM2640/1) is showing as a Boeing 757-200 currently.

Darren
groovybaby,

LGW-PMI-LGW (TOM4182/3) is currently showing as a Boeing 757-200. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below). I can't say which runway will be in use at the time as it depends on the wind direction on the day. If you assume a westerly wind that is prevelant for this part of the world, I would expect runway 24 to be in use. However, if the winds on that particular day are easterlies, then runway 06 will be in use. Whichever runway is used, when you are heading north on your way home, the sun will set in the west so you'll want to be on the port (left) side of the aircraft.

Darren
thejohn,

Please quote flight numbers when requesting aircraft information. There are often multiple flights. This ensures we get the correct information for you. When are you travelling? I can't give aircraft information unless I know which flight you're on and when. Luggage information is on Thomsons website. You'll see confirmation of Premium upgrade customers entitlement to 23kg of hold allowance towards the bottom of the page.

Darren
Thanks Darren, sorry to be a numpty re flight no, the outbound is TOM082 inbound TOM083. as for hold baggage allowance the web site says 23KGS for premium but our invoice states 20KGS hold baggage we are still waiting for tickets it may be clearer then, then maybe not.
Sorry I got the wrong flight number - can you please tell me which aircraft will operate TOM2622 on 16/06/12 please?
Thank you in advance, sparky123
sparky123 wrote:
Sorry I got the wrong flight number - can you please tell me which aircraft will operate TOM2622 on 16/06/12 please?

MAN-PMI-MAN (TOM2622/3) is showing as a Boeing 767-304/ER (short haul / winglets) currently.

Darren
thejohn,

MAN-HOG-MAN (TOM082/3) are operated by a former First Choice Boeing 767-300/ER. Your invoice may say 20kg, but Premium passengers are entitled to 23kg as stated above. This has occurred before and it was a mistake on the invoices.

Darren
Thanks Darren, again you are as said before a star, looking forward to going now just over 3 weeks :) until I'm :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.