Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
RubyRed,

Just keep an eye on their website, it should be in the next month or so as they've available with package holidays for quite some time.

Darren
HI.
I know it's early but...am flying to Barbados for P&O cruise NEXT january from Manchester,dont suppose it will be the dreamliner.??
screwy,

Welcome onboard :tup
Yes, it should be a Boeing 787-8.

Darren
Hi Darren and thanks for the welcome,will ertainly look forward to flying the Dreamliner,only 12 months to wait,!!oh well.! :cheers
Hi , we are travelling to cancun on 1st mar from Manchester , flight tom144 can you tell me where the plane arrives from before we fly
Thank you
Jack
Jackmax,

It should be TOM116/7 from Bridgetown but I'll double check when im back on the office on your specific dates.

Darren
Thanks for the fast reply Darren
Jack
Can anybody tell me what aircraft type Thomson Airways are using for their BHX (birmingham) to Sofia (Bulgaria) this winter season? It's a Saturday flight. Thanks in advance :-)
Hi Darren,

Happy New Year,

I am booked on TOM5208 in September this year, could you confim the aircraft type please? still the 752?

Many thanks :)
Kateandwizard,

Welcome onboard :tup
Please quote flight numbers when requesting aircraft information as there's often several flight. BHX-SOF-BHX (TOM7672/3) are operated by Boeing 737-800. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Paullie77,

There's not been a change of aircraft that I'm aware of, its still a 752.

Darren
Hi Darren.
Daughter&family are flying Manchester to Palma..19/8/14...Tom 2240. is this a 737 or 757.?

Thanks
screwy,

MAN-PMI-MAN (TOM2240/1) are normally operated by Boeing 767-300/ER (short haul) but I can confirm that closer to the time.

Darren
Thanks Darren,theres 3 of them so looks like she will have to book the middle to stay together.
thanks again.
Hi can anyone advise if flight no TOM722 Gla-Jamaica on 6th Jan 2015 will be a 787 or a 767 ???

thanks , posted a new topic in error instead of in here - apologies
Smurf1873,

GLA-MBJ-GLA (TOM722/3) are showing as operated by Boeing 767-300/ER currently.

Darren
Thats a disappointment :-( , but thanks for the reply :-)
Smurf1873,

While it's always nice to travel on the newest aircraft, the 767's are still great for long haul flights so I wouldn't be too worried. It's the bit in between the flights that's the most important! It might change yet, GLA does get the 787's its just that flight isn't listed on my sheet at a 787 as yet.

Darren
Dazbo , you are spot on , was just hoping for a change as have flown 767's a few times but as you say it nice to have the new aircraft however it won't spoil the holiday :-)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.