Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Do it yourself on line via Manage my Booking or ring Flight Extras, 90 days before your return flight.
Sorry to be a pest but do you know which version of the 767-300er is used for Gla-MBJ-Gla , Thomson has 4 versions and seating config seems different in each one , thanks
Smurf1873,

Seat plans are on our What Aircraft? guide (link below). There's two long haul configurations (283 seats and 258 seats) and one short haul (328 seats) on the 763's. The one you're likely to be on is the 258 seat former First Choice.

Darren
hi Darren
do you know this years planes I have booked to go to dalaman turkey flying from Stansted 6th oct 2014
  • Edited by petey42 2014-01-14 22:06:58
petey42,

Welcome onboard :tup
STN-DLM-STN (TOM694/5 I assume?) should be operated by Boeing 737-800.

Darren
Hi im booked on tom580/1 on 22/29th jan lgw-enfida-lgw what aircraft is this please

Merged with existing topic. Dazbo HT Mod
alboy29,

LGW-NBE-LGW (TOM580/1) are operated by Boeing 737-800.

Darren
Hi Can you tell me what plane we will be flying on TOM154/155 from Manchester to Punta Can on 19th Feb, there seems to be a few different types.

Many thanks
Littlebit,

MAN-PUJ-MAN (TOM154/5 ) are operated by Boeing 767-300/ER. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Is there any chance you would know what version of the plane this would be there are two but they are different layouts. thanks in advance
Littlebit,

Former First Choice, sorry I should have said.

Darren
Hi Darren,

Thanks for that when I go onto Seat Guru it shows two versions of this plane with different seating layout, as there a three of us traveling this year I am trying to choose the best seats for us but don't know what layout our plane will be do you have this sort of information on this flight
Littlebit,

Don't use Seat Guru, use the seat plans linked from our What Aircraft? guide (link below) where it'll make sense. You'll also find several cabin photos if you click on the aircraft type.

Darren
Can anyone help please? We are due to fly back to gatwick from Cancun next Tuesday tom079 (arriving Wednesday ). While on holiday I broke my leg, the rep is saying she will be able to get me an amenity seat on the plane. We had already paid for premium seats and I wonder if we are better off saying please seat us in row 1 premium (I'm 5ft 2 tall) Does anyone know where the amenity seating is?

Thanks for any help you can give
Juliet
Dazbo HT Mod wrote:
Jetlagged,

Why not do it yourself online?

Darren

Sunaddict wrote:
Do it yourself on line via Manage my Booking or ring Flight Extras, 90 days before your return flight.

The useless system never works, well in PC anyway. Had a problem selecting seats in September last year & I believe it's still not working properly. When trying to select a row of 2 it always says that you are not selecting the correct type of seat when you are thus will not allow you to confirm. Totally pathetic.
chica.julietta wrote:
Can anyone help please? We are due to fly back to gatwick from Cancun next Tuesday tom079 (arriving Wednesday ). While on holiday I broke my leg, the rep is saying she will be able to get me an amenity seat on the plane. We had already paid for premium seats and I wonder if we are better off saying please seat us in row 1 premium (I'm 5ft 2 tall) Does anyone know where the amenity seating is?

Juliet

Not sure about the amenity seating, but doubt you could get row 1 in PC if those seats have already been allocated to others.
chica.julietta wrote:

Juliet

Which seats are you sitting in on your return flight? Row 1 in premium are medical seats as far as I know. Also rows 11/12 in economy. Not sure as you're only 5'2" whether or not they would move people who have selected them.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.