Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Virgin pricing
4 Posts
hiya

try this email of customer services,

i have it from my complaints from when i had my wedding.

Bernadette.McCurdy@VirginHolidays.Co.Uk
My daughter was going on holiday not with Virgin but with another company. For two rooms calling Rebecca a child at 10 was more expensive than booking 2 rooms for 2 adults. Dan 12 and Becky 10. They would have had a high under occupancy supplement even though their was Dan at 12 they needed to be a 2nd adult. Simple to just book for 4 adults.

Maybe something similar in your case but until you contact them you won't know. You could do a dummy run with trying to book what you have already got and then that you changed it to. This should show you the price for the child in the upgraded room.

Well worth chatting to Virgin as they may be able simply let you revert to the previous booking or suggest another way of getting the room in a different way.

Good luck

Sue
thanks, I have contacted them and have reverted back to the original booking just to be sure.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.