Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
In a word - unpredictable. For what it's worth, here are some quotes from my blog from last year. Applies to the north of the island, but the weather's pretty similar island-wide.

8 Nov: The rain of Saturday gave way to some more exceptional weather; still in the mid-20s.

12 Nov: And then the rains came. Flooding in Pollensa and Alcudia; apocalyptic early today. With the thick cloud cover, the temperature is only around 10o.

15 Nov: Today it's back to clear blue skies. The change overnight is quite marked. I had driven down to Rancho Grande at Son Serra yesterday afternoon in what were truly awe-inspiring conditions - black skies, lightning all around.

That was last year. There again, it could be clear blue skies every day this year.
hey, just back from santa ponsa.

the weather was lovely still but it did rain a few days and there were some thunderstorms and hailstones too. dont bring too much summer gear. make sure to pack a little jacket/cardie too.

hope this helps. :wink:
Unpredictable is spot-on Andrew.

Yesterday and today we had clear blue skies, warm sun and the beach was busy, but it can all change in an hour, and then back again a couple of hours later.

Pretty sure the weather will be better than in UK / Ireland.

Cheers

Adam
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.