Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
That's strange. Yesterday's report seems to have disappeared? :think

It said...................

Offalylady, it's too early to predict the weather for Christmas. It won't be white though! Ask me again the week before.

A cloudy morning today with light rain at times. Clearing by mid afternoon though with sunny spells. A bit warmer than of late.

Friday's weather....................

Plenty of sun for most, but rather cloudy in the southeast. 22/23C.

Early signs now of the first low pressure system of the winter coming to the island in 7/8 days time, bringing heavy rain. Will keep you posted. :really
So bawbee whats the weather for next week? I know im going different island but im sure it will be pretty much the same hope the low pressure stays away till at least the 30th!!
:) I have looked at the forecast pressure patterns for the Canary Islands and can assure all that high pressure will begin building on 30th November and last until (at least!) 6th December, when that is the end of the forecast period I am using ....

It's still better in a low pressure area, with cloud, in Lanza with temps of 20°C plus, than in the rain-sodden and cold UK ;) And boy is it going to get cold!!
The changeable weather continuing with a lot of cloud and a few showers. Some sunny intervals and feeling humid. :(

Andy, you'll get a bit of everything I think. Make the most of the good days. :cheers
Again mostly cloudy with some hazy sunny intervals. Dry though with light winds. 22C. :think
Back to blue skies and a warm sun. Still a cool wind. 22/23C. :sun2 :sun2
The LRF charts are in disagreement now - typical of the reliability!
Still, with snow forecast for most of the UK this week, Lanza will be amazing whatever the weather!
Some cloud building inland, but another sunny day for most, and a bit warmer too. 23/25C. :sun :sun

Cloud now massing to the west, but we should get another good day tomorrow. :)
A bright morning with hazy sun but the high cloud thickening in the afternoon. Staying dry though. 23/24C.

The low pressure forecast some days ago now set to hit the island on Monday with very strong winds and heavy showers. :cry
ooohhh heavy showers yuk!!... how long is that set 2 last for bawbee??
Shouldn't be too long, a couple of days at most. Bit of doubt after that as another low pressure will be close a few days later.

Heavy showers early today but clearing to sunny skies in the south and west with sunny periods elsewhere. Warmer west winds. 25/26C. :)
Squally heavy showers in the morning but a better afternoon with some sun. Again warm and windy. :think

Ok tomorrow but the next low pressure lining up for Monday. After that, still looking changeable. :(
A day of hazy sun ahead of the incoming low pressure. SW winds increasing in the afternoon. Still warm and humid. 26C. :)
A nasty day with heavy rain, thunderstorms, and gusty winds. :yikes

Only good thing was it washed 8 months of dust away! ;)
After a wild and wet first half of the night, a mostly cloudy day with a few light showers and some sunny intervals. Starting warm and humid but cooler by afternoon. :(
Better today with plenty of sun for most, although a build up of cloud to the east at times. Cool 21/22C. :sun2
A lot of cloud today with a few sunny intervals. Lighter winds so feeling a bit warmer.

Low pressure again out to the west heading our way by Sunday. This time likely to stay for the next week or so, so showers from time to time and no sign of any settled weather. :(
A cloudy morning but freshening drier easterly winds bringing sunny skies to all but the far southwest in the afternoon. 21/22C. :sun
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.