Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
winter tenerife
7 Posts
Try La Caleta further up the coast. Le Jardin De La Caleta aparthotel (the only hotel there) has good sized rooms with a quiet village location. There are several traditional restaurants situated round a natural bay plus one or two more within the village. The bus stops directly outsaide the hotel as do the taxis. It may be a little too much out of the way for some but we have been for two years running (Mar & Jan) and really enjoy the laid back quiet atmosphere of the place. As for the weather then it's down to luck but we had two weeks without any rain in Jan with just 3 or 4 overcast days.
would probably stick to LC as its slightly more spanish and its still quite qaint
Go to Los Cristianos, you will not be dissapointed been there for the last 5 years.
Neither are very Spanish possibly LC slightly but you will still get addressed in English nearly everywhere especially on the main streets :) :) :)
LC every time for us,,been a few times at Christmas. However La Caleta is nice too..not as busy, but I like meandering the streets of LC. :)

Regards
Ann
Thanks everyone, have any of you stayed at the Victoria Court complex or know anything about it?

Katy
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.