Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
The ex MYT a/c the first row of ECON goes 9ABC, 8DEF, 9GHJ,

TCX originals are 9ABC, 9DEF, 9GHJ.
Hi Darren
I'm back again. Flight TCX49K, Gatwick to Goa, 10th December
Are you able to tell me where it will have flown into Gatwick from, and if possible the flight number?
Many thanks
Mobor One,

I thought it must have been. As per my previous reply in that case.

Darren
Another quick question, do TCX still give away amenity packs, on long haul?
Mobor One,

Premium passengers do but economy don't as far as I know. Headphones are £2.75 a set in economy so take your own if you have some (with 2 pin adapter).

Darren
Thanks Darren
Any ideas what is happening to flight 49K to Goa today? The website says delayed until 09.45, but nothing has changed for the last couple of hours.

Just checked again, and it's now vanished from the list????

And now it's back on the list again, still showing at 09.45 departure.
Mobor One,

There are weather delays and a big backlog at Gatwick as I'm sure you're aware with many flights effected after the airport being closed for 48 hours. I'm 260 miles north of Gatwick so don't have all the info for down their. It was originally scheduled for an 0755 departure, but I believe it was delayed to 0945. It's still on the departures board as delayed until 0945 so I'd assume it's still not gone.

Darren
Thanks Darren, I know it's been absolute chaos at the airports. Saw some footage of the scenes at Gatwick on the news yesterday, a massive amount of snow. Well done to everyone who has worked hard to clear the runway.
....it took off at 1730.

Aircaft has been sitting here stuck for 3 days, took hours to remove snow/ice from it!!
Ive been sent a new flight for my holiday in april TCX787K man to antalya 8am, however ive never seen it on sale since ive got it and ive tried to do my API and it says its the wrong flight number?

Can you tell me if there is a flight with the above number.
liana,

I can't see a flight listed with that flight number or time. It must exist though or TCX won't have sent it out. It could be an additional flight due to demand.

Darren
Strange :( we got a letter saying our flight going out is changing to the 8 am one due to change in the timetable ?? should i ring them up or is there a chance of the flight showing up later?

original one was due out about 14.30
liana,

No need to call as you'll only be told what's in the letter. With flight changes, it can sometimes take a while for timetables to be updated. Everything will be confirmed when you get your tickets.

Darren
Thanks we just wanted to book our parking and hotel. We got the letter about 5 months back ive just been waiting to see if they come on sale.
Does the online check in allow you to turn up with your cases later than you would normally be able to check in?
What is the latest I can do this before travelling?
Many thanks
if you go on line to whatever plane your flyng with, i think you will get all the details as far as checking in on there , would hate to give you false information. but i dont think it means you can turn up late. tammie :)
You've still got to allow enough time to get your bags tagged and weighed. How long the queue is depends on how many people are there at the time, like normal checking in. Plus you've still got to go through security so I would arrive at the airport at about the same time as you would for normal check in.
OK. Can't see any benefit then. I've already done the your seat your choice option, so no rush for good seats. Thanks for the replies :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.