General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Lemme see:

February 7th/14th - ski-ing in Borovets Bulgaria

June 12th/July 5th - Las Vegas, Texas and Colorado

November 12th/27th - Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Cruise from LA to Mexican Riviera, then a week back in LV!
1 wk in a caravan in Dorset visiting relatives in July, and the 1 we are counting down the weeks to, 2 weeks in Dominican Rep in November!

Can't wait, checking those reviews every day!
Easter 1 week Agadir - Morocco AI
Aug - 2 weeks Lassi Kephalonia B & B
I have had to cancel my holiday for this summer for financial reasons :( , but we are booked for next Easter, we are of to Sharm staying at the Sunrise Tirana, only 1 year and 2 weeks to go :rofl !!!!!
Kassiopi Corfu 1 week in June

Pernera Cyprus 2 weeks in October :cheers
Kassiopi Corfu 1 week in June

give my love to the place amber. Are you staying at the Michaelangelo again?

we're going with Helen T (sister) a week Sunday (see above post) and 2 weeks to Olu Deniz, Turkey in August.
:sun2 four weeks on sunday, lanzarote. First week of July, Lanzarote. Hopefully later in the year, Lanzarote :sun2
Shirley we stayed at the Frosini Gardens not Michaelangelo but we are going to try Lofos this time - I know you liked it there. We are looking forward to visiting Kassiopi again :)
Daughter has bought her tickets for Leeds Festival (August Bank Holiday) and she will be going on the Wednesday night and coming back on the Monday morning; so I'm currently looking into where I can go with a Thursday morning flight out and Sunday night flight back - it's either Ibiza or Lanzarote so, pending my friend being able to come, I may get a little holiday after all! :smile:
I am off to Montgo Bay in 22 days not that I am counting at all you understand :rofl
I'm going to Cuba for the 5th time on the 30th July, staying at the Melia Las Dunas in Cayo Santa Maria, can't wait! :cheers
2 weeks in Zante in july for the 4 of us then hopefully if i can get me mum or dad to have the kids a 5 day break in october to athens for just the hubby and me, never been anywehre on our own so fingers crossed
Hi
Off to Santa Eulalia, Ibizia on 31 May. Know its close now just paid my final balance....ouch :sun2
M
Well we were going to Benidorm for 11 days this August but had a letter from Thomson last week telling us they moved us to another hotel! I wouldn't had minded so much but I had our holiday booked since last July and had recently made a large payment to pay in full for the hol. I cancelled because I didn't like the alternative hotel and found an absolute bargain for Gran Canaria with Thomas Cook, so we are now going to Altamadores in Puerto Rico for 2 weeks in August instead :tup

Can't wait :sun2
3 days until we fly to china & malaysia.
really looking forward to it!
tracy
off on saturday 10th to our fave place Candolim in Goa for two weeks, got a late deal :)
On another day trip on the 17th April, can't wait!! One of my good decisions
11 weeks till Benalmadena.

24 weeks till Costa del Sol (undecided exactly where as yet).

37 weeks till Tenerife.

Not that were counting or anything. :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.