General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
I'm so excited this year 'cos off to our house in Gumbet (Turkey) for 10 weeks on 26 April, coming home for 8 weeks and then going back to Gumbet for another 10 weeks - our first year of dual-living (Turkey and UK) - can't wait.

JAK xx
Nile cruise next week [late deal]
Australia/NewZealand cruise leaving March 4th untill April 9th Hong Kong 3 nights on our return journey:tup
annx :)
Update:

Bucharest and Transylvania backwaters at Easter (castles and forests and a day in the city)
Kenya for safari and beach in September.

:cheers
Just back from the temples of Angkor, the beaches of Ko Kho Khao and the delights of Kuala Lumpur. Rest of the year...nothing planned...yet :)
Going to Hungary and Romania in July for two weeks

Looking forward to it.

Have 1 week off in May but staying in the UK somewhere we usually going abroad also this time but been on short time for a year so cannot afford it this time.

Linda
Off to Denmark for six days next month then back to Tunisia for a fortnight on 24th April. Will probably do the same again later in the year.
July of to Lido De Jeselo for 2 weeks, was there 2 yrs ago, going back for one more time, going to undetake in some tours, mountains and lakes cant be missed so beautifull
Looking to do a week in Chicago at easter (compliments of nearly £1000 in Tesco deal vouchers). probably a tour round France and possibly other joined contries in the Summer followed by Chicago again (school trip) in September.
In just over 5 weeks we're off on a nile cruise , one of us goes free, courtesy of tesco clubcard deals. then in june we're going back to luxor for a week to rest and sightseeing, although i had to meticulously plan the week inbetween England's group games and the second round game! also booked 9 days in lanzarote beginning of september, and have a week off work in november but nothing booked yet , but will probably be egypt, usually taba or sharm , might take a look at oman if there are deals available.
Tenerife in 79 days yay,my first holiday for 15 years :sun2
Hi andy66 just back from a Nile Cruise it was fantastic,thinking of going again next year and
just going to relax on deck, :sun2 with no tours :) have a great time.
annx
Thanks Ann, we've been to egypt a few times but only taba and sharm, and last year thought we'd try luxor, as we felt we'd never seen any culture or landmarks! we really loved it, it's now my favourite place. we stayed at the steigenberger for a week and watched the boats going by every day and also met a couple who were on a cruise and stay and thought we should do a cruise and see a bit more. i'm really looking forward to going now and can't wait to see abu simbel.
we're going on ms magic which is with cosmos/monarch and its AI and after taking off our tesco vouchers it's costing us £400 each, which has allowed us to squash in a holiday in june and sept instead of just july.
1 week cheapy to Corfu in June

2 weeks in the campervan round France in August
We are spending 4 days on Kos then getting the ferry over to Bodrum for 2 weeks.
Finally booked for Santa Eulalia,Ibiza for 11 nights at Thomson Gold Hotel....how grown up is that?
Really looking forward to it.
M
Im off to FUENGIROLA again 5th august...hotel angela...looking forward to 100 degree heat after the arful weather we have had in manchester....counting down the days/weeks/months although I do this every year...:O) :cheers
sharm el shiek 18/4 for 7 nights just the 2 of us then 16/8 turkey with children roll on i say fed up with cold weather
woop woop - I am off to Goa next week, then a really lovely 12 night trip to Thailand in November , then Goa again for Xmas :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.