Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
:o

Hi,

That sounds like a great idea hope you get some posts saying where they holding theses parties We are of the same age so a dinner and dance would be great,

Many thanks

Pip
x
A lot of the Hotels hold dinner/dance functions on the New Year, have you checked to see if they are doing so where you are staying?
Miccie

We are staying at the Highland in a private apartment - I know the hotels do have their own evenings but they tend to be "amateur", at least the ones we have experience of are. The great thing about the Marquis it was marketed for everyone - we were told that Bollywood stars attended although I wouldn't have known one if I had tripped over them! Also one year one of the bigwig local politicians visited. Not quite what you get at the run of the mill tourist hotels. There was also disco, live band, fire eaters and limbo - so again, raised it up above your normal out there.

There is one place we went to another year for a charity function - I think it was called Silver Bells - and was a bit of the beaten track. Anyone know of it?
There are some Christmas / New Year events being featured on here

http://www.findall-goa.com

Ps Don't know of it but Silver Bells is on the featured list, for Christmas

xlassi
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.