Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
We're off to Cala D'or on the 7th to the 20th :D

can't wait tbh :lol: :lol:
Hope you have a great time, have read a lot about Cala D Or, will have to try an persuade the O/H to book there next year....................let us know how you go on. Enjoy!!!!
We're off to Cala D'or on the 16th!

Can't wait! Collected tickets in the week - all seems very real now!

Going into town to get my daughter some new trainers for her hols today!

The list are done, the cases are open!

Yipee! :fly :fly :fly :fly :fly
You're packing more than two weeks before you go? lol even my Mrs restrained herself to 10 days proir :D
As for Cala D'or it's our 5 visit as a couple since we met well 5 years ago but I've been going there since about 82 with my parents and other family. Having been to Yugoslavia( as it was ), Greece, Turkey and Italy I'll always look forward to again having that evening stroll round Cala D'or before picking a restaurant to eat at and people watch; bliss :D
Not packing quite yet - just giving the cases an air!

But must admit have clothes in certain wardrobes - ie clothes to be refreshed, clothes allowed to be worn and last but not least - clothes ready to pack!

I am the least organized person in the world and i am following these tips from my sister - she gets VERY organized!

:yikes

Still with this weather it gets the holiday atmos going having your suitcases open!!!!!
:) I'm going from 9- 13 September from Brum. I'm visiting my son who is a rep at the Bellevue Apartments, Alcudia. Haven't been to Majorca since 1983 to Cala Bona, and it was too busy/commercial for me then so this should be interesting!!
:P We're off 12-26 sept to Lagotel in Playa de Muro. Can't wait, think I'm more excited than the kids but they have just had 6 weeks off :roll:

Tom
We're off on Sunday for a week in Magaluf, cant wait now - even started doing some holiday ironing today.
Hope you all have really great holidays, I'm dead excited now, but also a bit nervous...................will be ok when I get all the packing done and get to the airport in one piece, hopefully not forgetting passports!!!! Talking of packing.........................off to start ironing now :cry:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.