Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
just got back we stayed at the california garden hotel three star good food nice hotel see hotel report. have a good holiday :sun
Club dorada palace we thought was brill about 15min walk from beach
We stayed in the california palace, its about a 20 minute walk to the centre of salou, but just walk along the promenade enjoy the views. Nice rooms food was fine, hotel staff all very friendly. It is rated as a four star but some sites say it is a three. :lol:
I have stayed at 3 hotels in Salou and 2 of them was 3+ which were H10 Delfin park and california gardens, both were really nice, but the best one by far was H10 Salauris Palace. this was close to both the theme parks and the town (2 streets away) but was far enough away from all the music/ traffic etc... This hotel is a 4 star and its great. but in all i would recommend any H10 hotels in salou.
Yes I agree with Kurpter, stayed at the Salauris Palace last year great hotel and ideal location.
Its not in Salou but we stayed at the Golden Donaire at La Pineda have just come back. This was our second time at this hotel.
Food was great, hotel very clean. Location is right on the beach. Entertainment every night for both adults and kids. It is very easy and cheap to get to Salou by bus. We found it easy to get sunbeds round the pool which although it was quite small was never packed.
The problem with La Pineda is that it would be about a 20 mins bus jorney to get to salou. La Pineda is nice place but not what you have asked for.

let me know what hotel you choose in the end, if you pm me for more deails aout the hotels, i have seen most of them in salou.

:D
http://www.besthotels.es/

I have stayed at the oasis park,san diego and the meditteraneo.

Can`t fault any of them,very good value 3 star hotels right in the centre of Salou.
Hi, not sure if you have booked your holiday for next year yet but i have just got back from the Golden Donaire Beach hotel in La Pineda and it was great. My parents (both 50) have just booked the Golden Port Hotel Salou. It looks fantastic on the net and all the reviews I have read have been great. If our Hotel was anything to go by, this Golden Hotel will be just as great. Have a look and see what you think - no harm in trying!
Why are we bothering?

The OP obviously doesn`t seem interested in our replies because of her failure to respond since her original query!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D the med village is excellent although in cap salou not too far away from the town. the salauris palace , we've been to a couple of times and is in a good location. the blau mar looks good and is on the front. hope this helps.
california garden hotel is tnat 15-20mins from all the shops bars ect, i stayed @something gardens before when i was 14, but cant rember the name it was half bored.

Salou Princes,H10 looks far the best hotel there
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.